I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

studenoga 22, 2011

Some info/documentary

I stumbled upon this cool amateur thrash documentary, so check it out :



I know it's short, but hey, maybe one day that dude will film some big thing..who knows.

And I'm lookin forward to this:



It says it will be out in summer 2012!!! Can't wait! UK scene was always interesting to me so there is no better way to do it than interview classic UK thrash acts like Xentrix, DAM, Lawnmover Deth, Toranaga, etc etc

1 komentar:

Suseela kaže...

This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. After reading your post, thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic.SEO Company in Chennai