I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

lipnja 24, 2010

METAL BIBLE - advertising the forum! (reklamiranje)



LINK!!!!!

METAL BIBLE FORUM (click me!!)

Here we go. This is croatian forum, so if you speak this language like me and you like metal (obviously9, register here. This forum used to be very active, but now is almost dead..But some enthusiastic people want to keep it alive again. This is my little dedication. Now go and register!! And speak about thrash metal, cuz everything else sux!! I'm joking! :D

News:
I didn't post new upload for quite awhile, and I'm sorry for that. But I kept my rapidshare account alive as much as possible so my uploads won't die. And then, our dear rapidshare decided that no more rapidpoints is avaible, which is a very good reason why I upload at all (to be honest, and for the spreading thrash ofcourse) and i'm thinking about transfering to megaupload...what do you think? I think they have better options than that fuckin greedy rapidshare cunts...but I'm worried that uploads will gone if I stop to redeem account..

Broj komentara: 17:

李哲維 kaže...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。.................................................................

思翰思翰 kaže...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

于庭 kaže...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

sf信dg豪d王d佳d玲gdw謝 kaže...

我們老得太快,卻聰明得太遲。..................................................

吳婷婷 kaže...

People throw stones only at trees with fruit on them.............................................................

吳婷婷 kaže...

好的blog就是要回應!............................................................

雅俊芬凱陳許 kaže...

相逢即是有緣~~留個言問候一聲,祝您平安順利............................................................

陳韋夏陳韋夏益東富益東富 kaže...

我的老天爺~內容真是太棒了..................................................................

黃威宇 kaže...

絕不要羞於承認自己不知道的事。..................................................

ju吳phe宇te佳ns kaže...

鞋匠能作好鞋子,因為他只做鞋,不做別的。.......................................................

佳瑩佳瑩 kaže...

期待你發表的新文章!跟你說一聲加油。............................................................

王美妹 kaže...

感動 + 感恩 + 感謝(。-ˍ-。 )............................................................

劉士賢劉士賢 kaže...

感謝您費心的分享............................................................

陳秀顏清鴻湖 kaže...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

佳呈均慧 kaže...

不能記住往事的,人注定要重蹈覆轍。.......................................................

凱許倫 kaže...

大肚能容,了卻人間多少事,滿腔歡喜,笑開天下古今愁。..................................................

偉曹琬 kaže...

拒絕冒險和成長的人,終將被生命的潮流陶汰。..................................................